After School Program (ASP)
NEW FOR 2023-24: IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
The mission of the Cherokee County School District’s After School Program (ASP) is to strive to establish a safe and caring environment for students that allows opportunity for individual and social growth with a minimum of formal structure. Children engage in activities that encourage creativity, social relationships, appropriate behavior and a positive self-image.
GOAL OF PROGRAM
The After School Program of Cherokee County School District is designed to provide:
• After school care for students who would otherwise be home alone in an unsupervised situation
• After school care for students whose parents work and need the assurance that their children are in a caring, safe environment
• After school enrichment opportunities for elementary-age students.
Beginning in 2023-24, parents must schedule for ASP in advance, by 11:59 pm on Sunday for the coming week. This will allow for adequate staffing of the program. ASP usage needed after the weekly deadline is considered "drop-in" or emergency care and will be charged accordingly.
2023-24 FEE SCHEDULE
|Weekly Rate||$12/day (must pay full week at first time of purchase)|
|Daily Rate||$15/day (if paying for individual days of the week)|
|Drop-in Rate||$20/day (registration after 11:59 pm Sunday for the coming week)|
|Late Pick Up (after 6 pm)||$15/15 minutes, per child|
- Students staying in the ASP will need a registration form, information form, and payment turned in prior to their 1st day staying in the ASP.
- Registration forms must contain names of all people approved to check-out the student.
- The ASP is a prepaid program. Payment must be received no later than 10:00 AM on the day the student stays in the ASP. Here is the link to make payments on-line. https://ccsd.graystep.com
Please visit the CCSD ASP page for other important information regarding the ASP program.